招贤纳士 | 施坦威钢琴招聘贴（持续更新）
作为“世界上最好的钢琴品牌”，施坦威（Steinway & Sons）始终在寻找拥有理想、热情及丰富经验的人才加入其营销、服务及支持团队。我们为你提供加入施坦威大家庭的独一无二的机会。
发送简历至hr@steinway.com.cn, 并在邮件的主题中注明 “职位名称 - 工作地点”，例如：“门店经理 - 北京”。
Report to: National Sales Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Distribution management, support, maintain and develop the existing dealerships and their daily sales performance to hit the budget issued by the company on a yearly basis.
- Help dealer improve the merchandising from time to time, keep the highest standard of showroom image, inventory, customer service, etc. in territory.
- Sales analysis, gather and analyze sales data from the market, complete related sales reports in time and documents management, such as monthly sales forecast, dealer inventory report, etc.
- Marketing activities advice, guide and help dealer with their local advertisement, brand and sales event planning and execution, coordination with co-partners in event cooperation, etc. to help generate sales and increase brand awareness locally.
- Sales & Marketing Training, provide dealer in territory with different levels of training sessions.
- Work with other colleagues to consolidate sales, marketing, finance, customer service and other jobs that related to a joint mission in the company.
- Make full use of CRM/NAV resources to efficiently work.
- Good understanding of the brand and company culture.
- Complete any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in supply chain, economic & business, or other relevant majors in a renowned university.
- At least 5 years of working experience in dealership distribution management, luxury brand or industry experience preferred.
- Reliable, steady, open-minded, creative, cooperative, result-orientated, driving for perfection.
- Fluent in oral English and strong in written; Grade 6 English level is required.
- Strong execution abilities with attention to details.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination abilities internally and externally.
- Excellent in office software incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willing to work under pressure, travel frequently.
- With accountable appearance.
Report to: Store Manager, Dotted line to Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To plan, manage and execute Retail marketing & sales related events, such as prospect events, qualified events, and closing events, etc.
- To assist the execution of marketing events such as new product launch, Youth Piano Competition, press conference, and other media gathering, etc.
Materials Management: Manage Retail/Store Materials, including:
- Placing orders to Shanghai office: Be in charge of ordering POS from the SAP headquarter to keep the inventory in normal status.
- Inventory management and monthly check for POS inventory status, to keep the stock well organized.
Execution and Feedback:
- Plan, execute, review and improve the advertisements, PR articles, interviews, events and promotional activities in retail business.
- Monitor, analyze and feedback of marketing policy, channels, target accomplishment and event result. Collecting data, fact proofs, analyzing and reporting.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate local retail market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for retail business development.
- Support other tasks within Marketing & Sales Department, such as carrying out the special assignments or projects as delegated by leader.
- Bachelor degree in language, marketing, business or arts related majors.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, good at multiple tasks management and events organization; Experience in FMCG or retail environment is preferred.
- Proficient English skill.
- Understand the AD design and have the sense of art, being innovative.
- Mature exposure and personality, well-organized.
- Self-driven and having the desire to “get things done”.
- Organized and able to handle multi-tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Team work spirit.
- Mature and reliable
ABOUT STEINWAY & SONS
Since 1853, Steinway pianos have set an uncompromising standard for sound, touch, beauty, and investment value. Because of a dedication to continuous improvement, today’s Steinway remains the choice of 9 out of 10 concert artists, and it is the preferred piano of countless musicians, professional and amateur, through out the world. For more information, visit http://www.steinway.com.cn