招贤纳士 | 施坦威钢琴招聘贴（持续更新）
施坦威（Steinway & Sons）始终在寻找拥有理想、热情及丰富经验的人才加入其营销、服务及支持团队。随着公司业务的日益发展和壮大，我们需要更多优秀的人才加入我们施坦威钢琴亚太有限公司的大家庭。如果您具有以下特质，请将简历发送至SAPHR@steinway.com.cn。
Retail Manager, Beijing
Location: Dongcheng District, Beijing
Reporting to: Sales Director, SAP
Lead Beijing retail P&L, by setting up store objectives as per company’s strategies and goals, analyzing retail market insights, leading and proposing marketing & sales plans to generate sales, manage and improve store operation by team development.
Retail Sales Accomplishment & Store Operations
Grow sales in retail stores in Beijing to achieve target.
Forecast,execute and achieve Beijing retail sales, profits and operational goals.
Set up outstanding customer relationship management.
Advise & oversee execution of merchandise and inventory management in store.
Ensure compliance with established company policies and standards.
Meet financial sales and budgetary goals.
Control invoices, send monthly reports, oversee daily deposits, petty cash.
Review operational reports, records to ensure adherence to company’s policies and procedures and monitor store profitability.
Review paperwork regarding receiving, transfers, damages, returns-to-vendor and charge-backs to headquarters to ensure inventory accuracy.
Oversee the management of store facilities and equipment; handle property rental charges, etc.
Involve in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs.
Effectively lead, train and supervise the sales force to achieve sales & aligned marketing plans and action.
Conduct orientation, training, coaching, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize both sales and profits, especially day to day management in Beijing flagship store.
Manage in-store communication to ensure the whole team work in a healthy and efficient environment.
Minimum 10 years of brand-owned retail store management in luxury products retailing or Service Industry, with around 3 years of retail management experience.
Hands-on experience in store management, merchandising and inventory control, new store open experience.
Minimum10 years of brand-owned retail store management in luxury products retailing orService Industry, with around 3 years of retail management experience.
Bachelor degree or above, preferred in business / management related discipline.
Mature and energetic, classical music lover preferred.
Familiar with store financial reporting and CRM system analysis.
Good communication and interpersonal skill with excellent spoken and written English.
Strong leadership, people management, training & coaching skill.
Result oriented, strong business acumen to seize the business and attain “stretch” goals. Keen to be No.1.
Hard-working, willing to dedicate extra time for excellence.
Event Manager (Retail)
Report to: Retail Manager, Beijing, dotted line to Marketing Manager
Location: Dongcheng District, Beijing
Plan and execute marketing events in SHB, including variety of retail store events and brand events.
Actively seek co-branding opportunities and implement effectively.
Lead the coordination with various vendors, agencies, and third parties on various event management affairs, including but not limited to briefing, execution, resources allocation, monitoring and quality control.
Monitor the expenses & payment according to the Company guidelines.
Ensure all activities to be complied with company policy and SOP.
Minimum 8 years solid experience in events planning and execution.
Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or other related majors.
Excellentcommunication and organizational skills, good business sense.
Excellent oral and writtenEnglish skills.
Reporting to: Retail manager, Beijing
Location: Shunyi District, Beijing
1. Translate corporate objectives into store operational objectives, monitor and supervise store operations, prepare business analysis and propose marketing & sales action plan to generate sales and develop team performance
2. Retail sales accomplishment & store Operations
1) Execute & grow sales through of the products in retail store
2) Achieve store sales target and strive for better in-store ranking
3) Effectively manage the sales force by CRM tool to achieve sales goals
4) Provide and inspire outstanding service to customers
5) Conduct regular inventory cycle counts
6) Oversee preparation of merchandise placement and displays
7) Oversee store maintenance to ensure efficiency, safety and security
8) Ensure compliance with other established company policies and standards
1) Meet financial sales and budgetary goals
2) Control invoices, send monthly reports, oversee daily deposits, petty cash
3) Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability
4) Review paperwork regarding receiving, transfers, damages, returns-to-vendor
(RTV's), and charge-backs to headquarters to ensure inventory accuracy
4. Team Development
1) Involve in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs
2) Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales
3) Manage in-store communication to ensure the whole team works in a harmonious and efficient environment
1. Age around 35 years old
2. Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Retailing, Service Industry or Luxury products retail, in which at least 3 years in managerial positions
3. Hands-on experience in stock control, merchandising and display, and understanding of store financial report and budget and CRM tool
4. University education preferred in business / management related discipline
5. PC literacy, good spoken and written English
6. Strong leadership, people management, training & coaching skill
7. Outgoing, full of passion, a piano player preferred
8. Good interpersonal and communication skill
9. Competitiveness, keen to be No.1