招贤纳士 | 施坦威钢琴招聘贴（持续更新）
作为“世界上最好的钢琴品牌”，施坦威（Steinway & Sons）始终在寻找拥有理想、热情及丰富经验的人才加入其营销、服务及支持团队。我们为你提供加入施坦威大家庭的独一无二的机会。
发送简历至hr@steinway.com.cn, 并在邮件的主题中注明 “职位名称 - 工作地点”，例如：“门店经理 - 北京”。
Report to: National Sales Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Distribution management, support, maintain and develop the existing dealerships and their daily sales performance to hit the budget issued by the company on a yearly basis.
- Help dealer improve the merchandising from time to time, keep the highest standard of showroom image, inventory, customer service, etc. in territory.
- Sales analysis, gather and analyze sales data from the market, complete related sales reports in time and documents management, such as monthly sales forecast, dealer inventory report, etc.
- Marketing activities advice, guide and help dealer with their local advertisement, brand and sales event planning and execution, coordination with co-partners in event cooperation, etc. to help generate sales and increase brand awareness locally.
- Sales & Marketing Training, provide dealer in territory with different levels of training sessions.
- Work with other colleagues to consolidate sales, marketing, finance, customer service and other jobs that related to a joint mission in the company.
- Make full use of CRM/NAV resources to efficiently work.
- Good understanding of the brand and company culture.
- Complete any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in supply chain, economic & business, or other relevant majors in a renowned university.
- At least 5 years of working experience in dealership distribution management, luxury brand or industry experience preferred.
- Reliable, steady, open-minded, creative, cooperative, result-orientated, driving for perfection.
- Fluent in oral English and strong in written; Grade 6 English level is required.
- Strong execution abilities with attention to details.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination abilities internally and externally.
- Excellent in office software incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willing to work under pressure, travel frequently.
- With accountable appearance.
Concert & Artist Manager
Job Location: Beijing
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Concert and Artists work:
Serve as liaison between artists and Company
- Maintain close contact with existing Steinway Artists and Young Steinway Artists
- Develop and enlarge Steinway Artists and Young Steinway Artists roster in China in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Interface with Steinway’s international artists roster and handle their inquiries
- Consolidate artists’ tour schedule; introduce visiting artists to dealers network and seek event opportunities
- Organize artist’s tour in China as planned
Management of C&A pianos of the company
- Maximize the exposure of Steinway and Steinway designed pianos on stage
- Control the process of C&A piano leasing, including negotiation, contact signing and logistics coordination
Contact with performance venues in China
- Maintain the performance calendar of major venues and distribute the updates internally on a regular basis
- Make analysis and statistics on Steinway’s usage on stage in major venues and provide comparison reports on competitors
Management of the selection room and Assistance with selections of customers
- Managing the selection room in order, and make sure that the pianos are in good condition
- Accompanying selections, meet the selectors, get pictures done and the guest book signed etc.
- Obtain comprehensive knowledge about renowned international piano competitions
- Attend major piano competitions in China representing Steinway, maintain good relationship with organizers, juries and participants, and provide observation reports
Other work as required
- Age between 30 and 40 with a bachelor or master degree, study experience abroad preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in related field such as concert management, event management, PR or corporate/media relations, agency experience as a plus
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Personal image presentable
- Knowledge and appreciation of music preferred, piano playing skill as a plus
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Hard-working team player
ABOUT STEINWAY & SONS
Since 1853, Steinway pianos have set an uncompromising standard for sound, touch, beauty, and investment value. Because of a dedication to continuous improvement, today’s Steinway remains the choice of 9 out of 10 concert artists, and it is the preferred piano of countless musicians, professional and amateur, through out the world. For more information, visit http://www.steinway.com.cn