招贤纳士 | 施坦威钢琴招聘贴（持续更新）
施坦威（Steinway & Sons）始终在寻找拥有理想、热情及丰富经验的人才加入其营销、服务及支持团队。随着公司业务的日益发展和壮大，我们需要更多优秀的人才加入我们施坦威钢琴亚太有限公司的大家庭。如果您具有以下特质，请将简历发送至SAPHR@steinway.com.cn。
Report to: Store Manager, dotted line to Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Retail/Store events: to plan, manage and execute Retail marketing & sales related events, such as prospect events, qualified events, and closing events, etc.
2. Corporate events: to assist the execution of marketing events such as new product launch, Youth Piano Competition, press conference, and other media gathering, etc.
3. Materials management:
Manage Retail/Store materials, including:
-Placing orders to Shanghai office: be in charge of ordering POS from the SAP headquarter to keep the inventory in normal status.
-Inventory management and monthly check for POS inventory status, to keep the stock well organized.
4. Execution and feedback:
-Plan, execute, review and improve the advertisements, PR articles, interviews, events and promotional activities in retail business.
-Monitor, analyze and feedback of marketing policy, channels, target accomplishment and event result. Collecting data, fact proofs, analyzing and reporting.
-Monitor, analyze and evaluate local retail market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for retail business development.
5. Others: support other tasks within Marketing & Sales Department, such as carrying out the special assignments or projects as delegated by leader.
1. Bachelor degree in language, marketing, business or arts related majors.
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience, good at multiple tasks management and events organization; Experience in FMCG or retail environment is preferred.
3. Proficient English skill
4. Understand the AD design and have the sense of art, being innovative
5. Mature exposure and personality, well-organized
1. Self-driven and having the desire to “get things done”.
2. Organized and able to handle multi-tasks.
3. Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Attention to details.
6. Team work spirit.
1. Mature and reliable
HR & Administration Specialist
关务和仓库专员/ Customs and Warehouse Specialist
汇报对象：物流和运营经理/Logistics and Operations Manager
Quality Control Technician
Boston & Essex
The Quality Control Technician shall work in the OEM factories contracted by Steinway & Sons producing Boston & Essex pianos, mainly in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, PR of China, to ensure quality standards according to Steinway specifications and requirements.
The employee will work under contract of Steinway & Sons Asia (Steinway Asia Pacific) and as part of a team that reports to Manager, Quality Control OEM.
• Inspect daily production according to Steinway tolerances
• Improve production procedures
• Control production procedures
• Train local staff
Qualifications, education and experience:
• Licensed technician or equal by experience
• 2 years formal training school for piano technology or related certifications
• 5+ years relevant experience as a piano technician, re-builder, etc…
• Familiar with prepping of “landed” instruments, in a dealer environment
• Experience or interest in working in a factory environment
• Experience or interest in piano manufacturing, all facets
• Experience or interest in working in China
• Good social skills, capable of training and working together with local workers
• Spoken and written English
• Spoken and written Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Candidates must participate in technical evaluation
Retail Manager, Beijing
Location: Dongcheng District, Beijing
Reporting to: Sales Director, SAP
Lead Beijing retail P&L, by setting up store objectives as per company’s strategies and goals, analyzing retail market insights, leading and proposing marketing & sales plans to generate sales, manage and improve store operation by team development.
Retail Sales Accomplishment & Store Operations
Grow sales in retail stores in Beijing to achieve target.
Forecast,execute and achieve Beijing retail sales, profits and operational goals.
Set up outstanding customer relationship management.
Advise & oversee execution of merchandise and inventory management in store.
Ensure compliance with established company policies and standards.
Meet financial sales and budgetary goals.
Control invoices, send monthly reports, oversee daily deposits, petty cash.
Review operational reports, records to ensure adherence to company’s policies and procedures and monitor store profitability.
Review paperwork regarding receiving, transfers, damages, returns-to-vendor and charge-backs to headquarters to ensure inventory accuracy.
Oversee the management of store facilities and equipment; handle property rental charges, etc.
Involve in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs.
Effectively lead, train and supervise the sales force to achieve sales & aligned marketing plans and action.
Conduct orientation, training, coaching, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize both sales and profits, especially day to day management in Beijing flagship store.
Manage in-store communication to ensure the whole team work in a healthy and efficient environment.
Minimum 10 years of brand-owned retail store management in luxury products retailing or Service Industry, with around 3 years of retail management experience.
Hands-on experience in store management, merchandising and inventory control, new store open experience.
Minimum10 years of brand-owned retail store management in luxury products retailing orService Industry, with around 3 years of retail management experience.
Bachelor degree or above, preferred in business / management related discipline.
Mature and energetic, classical music lover preferred.
Familiar with store financial reporting and CRM system analysis.
Good communication and interpersonal skill with excellent spoken and written English.
Strong leadership, people management, training & coaching skill.
Result oriented, strong business acumen to seize the business and attain “stretch” goals. Keen to be No.1.
Hard-working, willing to dedicate extra time for excellence.
Reporting to: Retail manager, Beijing
Location: Shunyi District, Beijing
1. Translate corporate objectives into store operational objectives, monitor and supervise store operations, prepare business analysis and propose marketing & sales action plan to generate sales and develop team performance
2. Retail sales accomplishment & store Operations
1) Execute & grow sales through of the products in retail store
2) Achieve store sales target and strive for better in-store ranking
3) Effectively manage the sales force by CRM tool to achieve sales goals
4) Provide and inspire outstanding service to customers
5) Conduct regular inventory cycle counts
6) Oversee preparation of merchandise placement and displays
7) Oversee store maintenance to ensure efficiency, safety and security
8) Ensure compliance with other established company policies and standards
1) Meet financial sales and budgetary goals
2) Control invoices, send monthly reports, oversee daily deposits, petty cash
3) Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability
4) Review paperwork regarding receiving, transfers, damages, returns-to-vendor
(RTV's), and charge-backs to headquarters to ensure inventory accuracy
4. Team Development
1) Involve in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the store's needs
2) Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales
3) Manage in-store communication to ensure the whole team works in a harmonious and efficient environment
1. Age around 35 years old
2. Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Retailing, Service Industry or Luxury products retail, in which at least 3 years in managerial positions
3. Hands-on experience in stock control, merchandising and display, and understanding of store financial report and budget and CRM tool
4. University education preferred in business / management related discipline
5. PC literacy, good spoken and written English
6. Strong leadership, people management, training & coaching skill
7. Outgoing, full of passion, a piano player preferred
8. Good interpersonal and communication skill
9. Competitiveness, keen to be No.1